IPhone apps cannot natively run on your MacBook Pro or in Mac OS X. If you join the iPhone Developers Program and download the iPhone SDK you will gain access to the iPhone Simulator, which can be used to run apps on your Mac.
Open An Iphone App On Mac Ios
- iPhone Black Screen
- iPhone Apple Logo Problems
- iPhone App Not Work
- Other iPhone Problems
by Jenefey AaronUpdated on 2020–05–31 / Update for iPhone Fix
Sometimes your apps may misbehave or won’t start at all, no matter ho many times you try to launch the app, it just won’t open. This kind of problem can be triggered due to many reasons, this guide will cover the methods which can fix apps not opening on iPhone problem. Main culprits for this problem are low memory, software issues, compatibility issues and buggy app itself. However you can try the below solutions to troubleshoot app crash problems.
Open An Iphone App On Macbook Air
How to Fix App Not Opening on iPhone
There are multiple things which can make your apps won’t open on iPhone, ultimately these problems can be solved using different solutions. People have reportedly solved their app crash issues or app not starting at all problems using the fixes given below.
1. Turn Off iPhone and Back On:
The very basic thing you can do is trying shut down your iPhone and booting it, I had iPhone 6 in past and I was dealing with the problem where my tumblr app won’t open. It was pretty frustrating, one of my friend suggested to Turn off my phone and power on again if apps won’t open on iPhone 6 and I tied that which solved my problem. This is how you do it:
- Press and hold ‘Sleep/wake’ button for some seconds
- A slider will show up, swipe it to right
- Phone will shut down shortly
- Now, once more press and hold ‘Sleep/Wake’ button for some seconds
- Your iPhone will turn on shortly
2. Check App Updates:
Sometimes there might be issue with the current version of app and most of times developers fix it by releasing newer version of app. You can check for App updates, using the latest version of app is either way best practice for many reasons. This is how you check for app updates:
- Open App Store on your iPhone
- Tap the Update icon at bottom right of the screen
- All apps that can be updated will appear in a list, having update button right next to them
3. Force Quit App:
Force quitting the apps can also solve app crash associated issues, to do so simply follow these steps:
- Press ‘Home’ button twice
- Recently opened apps will show up
- Find the app having issue and swipe it upwards
- App will force quit, now you can try re-opening the app
4. Free up Memory Space:
Most of the time apps won’t open on iPhone because your phone has low memory space, Apps sometime require some space to create cache and temp files. Having iPhone always full on memory can cause many problems and app crash is one of them. You can Free up Memory space by following these steps:
- Open ‘Settings’ on your phone
- Navigate to ‘General/Usage’
- A list of apps will be shown, find the one you rarely use or don’t use at all
- Select and delete the app to free up memory
5. Check Software Update:
It is best practice to keep your iPhone updated as soon new update gets available, using old software can cause many compatibility problems along with app misbehaving and crashing. To Check for available software update all you have to do is:
- Open ‘Settings’ on your iPhone
- Navigate to ‘General’
- Find and tap ‘Check for Updates’
- Available update will be shown on the screen
- Tap ‘Download and Install’, soon downloading will start
- Once downloading is done, update process will start shortly
6. Fix App Not Opening without Data Loss:
There are some other concrete methods to fix app not opening problem, but usually they involve methods which also wipe your personal data. However there is one solution which can fix your problem and keep your data safe at same time.This method involves using Tenorshare ReiBoot, ReiBoot is an awesome tool capable of solving all sorts of iOS app stuck issues with few simple steps. The best thing about ReiBoot is that it will always keep your data untouched after repairing. If you didn’t had luck with any other solution then this is the ultimate life saver.
- Download and install the software on your PC or Mac, launch the program and connect iPhone to computer.
- Once the device is detected, select ‘Repair Operating System’ from the interface and then you’ll enter a new screen.
- Click ‘Start Repair’ to get into the firmware. Download the firmware to your computer according to the instructions.
- When the process completes, you can repair iPhone system to fix all the app problems completely.
7. Delete and Reinstall the App:
Deleting and re-installing the app can fix app crash on iPhone most of the time, you can simply do that by:
Normally, if you want to close all of the open apps on your Mac, you’d have to either quit them all one by one or restart, shut down, or log out while making sure to deselect ‘Reopen windows when logging back in.’ How to make applesauce.
- Go to your ‘Home Screen’
- Find the app you want to delete, press and hold it for some seconds
- App icon will start to wobble, press the ‘X’ mark on top of the icon and delete the app
- Now you can head to ‘App Store’
- Tap ‘Search button’
- Now, tap the search bar and type in the app you want to install
- App will be shown with ‘Get’ button in front of it, tap it and installation will start shortly
8. Reset All Settings on iPhone:
As the name suggests you, it will Reset all of your iPhone settings and you won’t loose any data in the process. In order to Reset All Settings on your iPhone follow the instructions:
- Go to ‘Settings’ on your iPhone
- Navigate to ‘General/Reset/Reset All Settings’
- You will be prompted to enter your Passcode, enter it and you are done
9. Restore iPhone to Factory Settings:
This method will work most of the time and will solve your all sorts of app freezes on iPhone but the only downside to it is that you will loose all of your data too in the process. Follow the below instructions carefully:
Stream episodes of current NBC TV shows and classic hits, and live stream national and local news — anytime, anywhere! Watch series from more networks, including Bravo, E!, Oxygen, SYFY, USA, Telemundo and more! Stream timeless episodes of classic series and hit shows from beginning to end — all in one place. New shows are here! Stream series on the NBC App and stay on track with all of the. https://brownze.medium.com/nbc-app-download-mac-563eaa1428a8. Watch your favorite shows on the go with the NBC App for iOS and Android. Also available on Apple TV, Roku, Amazon Fire, Xbox, and Samsung TV! The NBC App Watch your favorite shows on your favorite screens with the NBC App! Stream the latest full episodes of primetime, daytime and late-night series, plus can’t miss specials and even complete seasons of select shows on all these platforms. To download the app, follow the steps below: From the main menu, select Search and enter ‘NBC’ In the search results, navigate to Apps and Games to find the NBC App; Select the option to download; When the app is installed, NBC will appear on your Apps page — just click to open. IPhone and iPad. Grab your iPhone or iPad and follow these steps. The app saves your place so that you can resume watching later. Mark shows as your Favorites for quick access to the latest episodes. Explore NBCUniversal Content. Access to VOD and Live content across all of the NBC family of networks (NBC, CNBC, Bravo,. Oxygen, USA, Syfy, E!, Universal Kids, Telemundo and NBC Universo).
- Open iTunes and connect iPhone to computer
- Click ‘iPhone’ icon then choose ‘Summary’
- Then click ‘Restore iPhone’ to erase all content and settings.
10. Contact App Developer:
If some app is not working for you no matter what you do, one thing you can do is contacting the developer and reporting the issue. You can contact the App Developer by doing this:
- Open App Store on your iPhone
- Search for the app you want to report
- In ‘Rating and Reviews’ section tap ‘App Support’
- Make sure, you’re logged in with Apple ID to contact developer
These were some solutions you can try to fix Tumbl, Facebook, Twitter and other Apps won’t open on iPhone 6/6s/7/7 Plus/8/8 Plus/X, iPad or iPod, these methods are 100 percent working and reportedly worked for many users. Follow this guide briefly to get rid of frustrating app crashes and freezes on iPhone or any other iOS devices.
When your iPhone is running out of storage, you may wish to delete some files you no longer need in order to free up space. However, iPhones do not have iOS File Explorer which is quite inconvenient because you won’t be able to access your files in a centralized location. To solve this problem, you can access iPhone files on PC for you to comprehensively manage your phone files. Generally, you can utilize iTunes to access iPhone files on PC, but iTunes isn’t for everyone and does come with its own annoying bugs and glitches. Luckily, there are third-party tools that can assist you with finding your files easily, so we’ve collected a list of the best tools. Find out what they are in this article!
Practical Ways to Access iPhone Files on PC
AirMore is a free file transfer app which is designed to manage files on your iOS or Android device. With AirMore, you can access iPhone files on Mac without iTunes. It allows you to import, export, and delete files in bulk for your convenience. In addition to that, it can transfer a file in a snap. And, a video with a large file size will only take you minutes to transfer with a reliable internet connection. Using AirMore to transfer large quantity of files can make your work that much easier and faster. Furthermore, you can now view your content such as videos with its built-in multimedia player. Along with that, it has a slide show function that will enable you to preview photos instantly. Here’s a simple guide if you want to learn how to access iPhone files on PC.
- First, install the free AirMore app on your iPhone from App Store.
- Open your web-browser and go to airmore.com.
- From this site, a QR code will show up.
- Launch the mobile app and tap the “Scan to connect” button on the mobile app. Scan the code on the web app using your phone and then tap on “Accept”.
- Once connected, you will be able to access all your iPhone files on PC.
- Note: You can also establish connection between your iPhone and PC by clicking the icon of your device in Radar.
Another efficient way to access files from your iPhone to PC is through ApowerManager. This app aims to provide a one-stop management for iOS and Android smartphones. It lets you manage nearly all your files including videos, messages, contacts, documents, and so much more. Also, it is packed with a bunch of attractive features. One can connect multiple devices to PC simultaneously using this program. At the same time, it can create a backup of your iPhone and restore it at anytime. Even more, you will be able to mirror your iPhone to PC when you are trying to show your iOS content on a larger screen. Now, to learn how to access iPhone files on Mac or Windows PC, follow these simple steps.
- Install the app both on your iPhone and computer.
- Now, plug your iPhone into PC using a USB or lightning cable. When a window appears on your device, tap “Trust” to build connection on both devices.
- By then, you can freely access your iPhone files on PC.
Dr. Fone is another program you may consider using. It supports iPhone, iPad, iPod Touch running iOS 6.0 version and above. This works as an iOS File Explorer that enables you to browse and explore iPhone files from your computer. You can also use this tool to install and uninstall apps. In addition to that, it is capable of removing preinstalled apps on your iOS device. Hence, you will be able to free up more phone space. To know how you could access iPhone files on Mac or PC, you may refer to the guide below.
Be Focused for iPhone, iPad and Mac. Staying on task seems is a real challenge for our screen-bound generation. The Be Focused lets you get things done by breaking up individual tasks among discrete intervals, separated by short breaks. Be Focused — Focus Timer — how do I download the app on PC? If you want to download the software on your pc or mac, you could either first visit the Mac store or Windows AppStore and search for the app OR you can easily use any of the download links we provided above under the ‘Download and Install’ header section to download the application. Be focused mac apps. Notebag is a new experience in note taking. It has been designed from the ground up to be usable from your keyboard. You can show and hide it with a global shortcut so you’ll never have to break your flow. Be Focused Pro — Focus Timer — how do I download the app on PC? If you want to download the software on your pc or mac, you could either first visit the Mac store or Windows AppStore and search for the app OR you can easily use any of the download links we provided above under the ‘Download and Install’ header section to download the application.
https://brownze.medium.com/how-to-export-photos-from-mac-app-8ab9fea00d21. How to Move Your Mac files to a Windows PC1.
- Install Dr. Fone on your compute and run it.
- Go to the “Transfer” option and then connect your iPhone to your PC with your USB cable.
- Once connected, you can now access your files like music, movies, photos and so on.
There might be times that you need to access iPhone files on PC when you are trying to delete unwanted data to free up some memory. The ways introduced above can all help you get this job done. AirMore is recommended if you want to wirelessly access files for free. Otherwise, you can opt for Dr. Fone to access files even without an internet connection. But if you are looking for a tool which offers the most features, then go with ApowerManager.